Monday, September 13, 2010

Land of Deer

It's the place to be right now.



I love this ring so much, you have no idea.
I bought a set with a deer, rabbit, owl and a fox. I also love my golden nail polish. It works very well with the ring, too.

I made a lolita coordinate called "Miss Taxidermy" based on the rings.



lol sorry for the bad photo. ^ ^; You know what, I want to get a pair of boots from dreamv that matches the faux fur collar perfectly, and then I want a photoshoot in the forest. I'll also try my black faux fur vest next time, and perhaps something black on the arms, if I can find my faux fur wristcuffs that were originally lining on a pair of gloves. The black parts aren't balanced well enough. Otherwise, I'm quite content with this, to be honest.!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plant lily?