Monday, September 13, 2010

Eeek! Kill me.

Me and my dead promises. IIIOTL. I am neglecting my blog because of the computer I'm using, but I want to stop neglecting it. I don't promise to. I'll never promise anything again. *Already telling lies, dun dun dun* I am not promising this, but I want to make a secondary blog with deeper thoughts, and to keep this a 'shallow dairy' type of blog. But we'll see. See see see. We'll also see how long it takes for me to get a new computer. orz My economy is limited now. Why? Studies (which is fair enough as long as I work hard), London Expo, fa~shi~on~ = u=;;;; Oh god please give me a hit in the head I need to get back to earth ffffff. I've also decided that I'm done with fancy post formatting. I'll keep it simple; that way I can also post from my mobile without having posts that feel incomplete. But once again, I don't promise that I'll never do it again. Absolutely not. Promises are ridiculous if your name is tiel. It never works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plant lily?