Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why did I fall in love with this?

~ ~ ☆ ~ ♠ ~ ♥ ~ ♔ ~ ♣ ~ ♦ ~ ☆ ~ ~

Beauty and the Rose Promise JSK
by Alice and the Pirates


(Taken from webshop)

I can spot many " flaws " on this dress, parts that make it less attractive to me. This includes the white lace around the waist, ( I want to remove it so badly ) too high waist, pinks that don't really look good together, double straps.. But despite this, I just.. went " Oh my god~ Oh my god~ " when I took a closer look at it. I haven't really had a very close look at AatP-items before. = A=); I've seen nice prints on people, so I thought I should check out the prints in the webshop. Always thought AatP was someplace to check if I wanted quality-dandy and obviously pirate-ish lolita. * laugh * It's what it looks like at first glance. And then they excel in beautiful fairy tale prints. I am a noob to lolita, bear with me.

ps. Is the dress really nice, or am I exaggerating as a result of infatuation? Or am I perhaps even a little too critical? I have a hard time deciding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plant lily?