Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cookies and moths

~ ~ ☆ ~ ♠ ~ ♥ ~ ♔ ~ ♣ ~ ♦ ~ ☆ ~ ~

Here I am
" preparing " for my oral exam in Science.
I feel like skekTek;
let's just hope there'll be some draining of essence on the exam,
then I'll be set. Automatic 6/A+!!!

But honestly, I don't care for an insanely high grade now,
I just want to get over with it. So I'm taking it easy with some C.



Chillin' with my (dead) friend.



I found her in the window sill in the guest room,
sitting there so perfectly in the sun.
Looked like an angel from the heavens, poor thing.

Ahem, for the most important thing of the day;
tomorrow, I will no longer have a computer.
It is time to return to the castle school.

So.

Let's get ready for life without a computer,
cellphone, mp3-player or camera!
Oh yes, awesome !!!

Ps. I've ordered an all-in-one, let's see how that goes.
( And how many weeks it takes until I destroy it by accident. ; A;)'' )

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exam ;3
    If you strongly believe you will get a 6/A+ you will get that grade.

    You're lucky to have that on your window, I only ever have oversized spiders.. Although they catch flies and mosquitoes, so they're perfectly fine.

    Yes! A life without computers, cellphone and other stuffs is perfect. I've tried, it gave me great insight into myself.

    I hope your all-in-one lasts for a while, you have my prayers.

    SkekTek is quite cool, he should be emperor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that I had replied to this. well, I love you. SkekTek for emperor? Oh, all the draining of essence, who can vote no?

    ReplyDelete

Plant lily?