Monday, June 14, 2010

Silly rambling about silly dreaming

~ ~ ☆ ~ ♠ ~ ♥ ~ ♔ ~ ♣ ~ ♦ ~ ☆ ~ ~

Words to myself
before sleep;

" Dream your future, little lady
Then future your dream "


" Please help "

And seeking help through dreams may seem like a pointless thing, it does to me. But then again, any little random action will lead you somewhere. Determine your fate. The inspiration can be found anywhere, based on logic, desire, impulse. Dreams have affected me in the past. Feelings and mindset. Why not use dreams?

I can control dream and dream can control me.

The dream I had last night was fascinating.
I woke up to an alternate version of my life.

I dreamt the future in an alternate world, but a world with enough similarities to my reality for a translation between the two to be possible. I dreamt of the next day and the day after, possibly also of a few days into the next week or the end of this one.

The present in this dream had minor elements of the past. It mixed in memories from the Easter days when I went to a funfair with a group of friends. People who were around at that time, could be seen at the fair in my dream. This funfair was located between my home and the place where I worked. The very dreamscape seemed like a small village, and things that didn't matter, didn't exist. There was a funfair, library, grocery store, my home and a hut by the sea. There was also another person's home located in the middle of everything yet nowhere. It might not have been a material space at all.

The reference to the present time might be a symbol of wish, nostalgia, longing, I want to go back. But I cannot make use of this information. Events of my lifetime will likely not repeat themselves, odds are little and few.

I do not understand the point of the job I had, but it was an alternate version of my real job. One day, I worked at a library with a few aquaintances. The other, I had to dip bugs in creams. It was very important that the bugs had creams over their bodies. It was fascinating even though it makes no sense whatsoever. In the dream, it was very important for me to work hard and earn money. Thank you for reminding me of that I must keep earning money !!!

There was a special character that was talked about a lot, he was a pirate and worked at the funfair. He spoke an unknown language, as did the other workers there. Just like they speak Swedish in reality. The pirate could be an alternate of the awesome Swedish guy Liin and I ' fangirl ' over. I don't see the importance of his character. He could be any subject of forced admiration in my world, that's possibly all he was.

There was someone I kept seeing in this dream, he was often around. This encourages me to seek out this friend more frequently in reality.

I also spent much time doing the usual, hi there computer ahahahaha. Lolita-browsing and plain waiting. Waiting, as I grew used to once. I was waiting for them, as I have been waiting for a long time, I am still waiting as I'm writing this, should I keep waiting? This question has not yet been answered by me, and when something doesn't have an answer, that means nothing will change. And honestly, I want to be at peace.

I don't enjoy waiting anymore.

The dream I last dreamt was a story of the future, but the future is likely not as in the dream. It was merely a story of fiction that my mind made up and told me. It did hold a few pieces of advice, inspiration, but ultimately it told me to stay as I am, if it meant anything at all. It showed me actions made by others, something I'm not in control of. They hold no truth but wishes and possible expectations.

おやすみなさい

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plant lily?