Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tekken 6 Customization


Main character: Alisa Bosconovitch


Seriously, I could play Tekken 6 only for Alisa's sake. ; A;)''
I love her fighting style, mannerisms, personality, appearance.
She appears adorable and spaced out, but is mad scary when she fights!
I freaking love to see the look on people, who aren't familiar with her, 's faces
when I use Spam Bomb on them.
Fffahahah, everyone is put off by her amazing moveset.
I wish she had more and better customizations, but I play around with what I've got.


1P:





This is my main Alisa.
I tend to switch a little between two custom colors and hair.
(Sometimes she has long loose hair too, but I didn't take pics of that)
I want her to look like a little doll.
Not that she doesn't look like a doll in the first place.. ^ ^);
All that is needed is to give her outfit softer colors and a lolita hair style~

Her customizations are:
--- hair - base: high pigtails base
--- hair - front (left & right): straight bangs 3 or wavy
--- hair - back: twin rolls (high)
pink
--- costume color 1: color 9
--- costume color 2: color 4
--- costume color 3: color 1
teal / mint green
--- costume color 1: color 8
--- costume color 2: color 9
--- costume color 3: color 1


2P:



This is the first custom outfit I ever made for her,
I still use it occassionally.

Her customizations are:
--- head: alt. hair color (blonde/ash)
--- arms: arm module (white)
--- feet: battle legs (white)
--- costume color 1: color 1




I like to call this her monochrome outfit.

Her customizations are:
--- head: alt. hair color (white/black)
--- entire battle-set in white
Sometimes I give her a pair of sunglasses too, but I prefer her without.




The first time I saw a picture of Alisa,
she reminded me of AYA. (Mix Speaker's,Inc., Psycho le Cému)
I planned to give her a custom outfit that resembled AYA's character SF Purser,
but it's impossible to make her look right. u Au);
This one is inspired by AYA in PLC's GEKIAI~Merry go Round~ PV.
If only the shoulders could be pink..


2nd Main: Emily "Lili" Rochefort

Lili is my Scenario Campaign character.
Also my cosplay. (2P Default, I have her outfit, but it's too big on me, so I'm getting a new one eventually)
When I saw her in T5:DR, I instantly fell in love.
She is simply gorgeous and her elegant fighting style is neat.
I've played around with her closet a lot, she has many customizations.
Sadly, a lot of them are revealing, I don't like that on her.
If Lili doesn't look modest, she looks trashy. Only Alisa can dress revealing and still look cute. *laugh*
Here are the ones I use nowadays.

1P:




I always wanted to use the lolita curls, even though it looks like an octopus on her head. *laugh*
I really liked the combination of the corset and the skirt,
but there were no shoes I found suitable, so I made her barefoot.

Her customizations are:
--- head: curled hair
--- arms: bare hands
--- lower body: tiered skirt (white)
--- feet: bare feet
--- other - head: lace ribbon (white)
--- costume color 1: color 1


2P:




Honestly, I love Lili's wings and head accessories. *giggle*

Her customizations are:
--- arms: devilish gloves (pink)
--- feet: devilish boots (pink)
--- other - head: dress hat (pink striped)
--- back: angel wings (pink)
--- costume color 2: color 6




Because I think Lili looks good with a dark style, too.
(Although, Gothic make-up is a big NO)

Her customizations are:
--- head: gothic pigtails (red)
--- glasses: eye patch (black)
--- neck: scarf (black)
--- upper body: bustier (red)
--- arms: devilish gloves (black)
--- feet: thigh high socks (red/black)
--- other - head: headdress (black)
--- back: devilish wings (red)
--- costume color 1: color 2

1 comment:

Plant lily?