Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tekken 6 Customization

..because half the fun in Tekken 6 is using your fighters as dress-up dolls.
Please don't slay me for the horrid image quality. Webcam as usual. = A=);
And don't kill me for the massive wall of images.
You know what, I'll even make a separate post for my main characters.


Roger Jr.


I love love love Roger Jr. customizations. *laugh*
I miss Alex, but dinosaur robots are fine too.



Frog is nice too.


Jack-6




Why I love Jack.
I need not say more.


Panda



Who says Panda is panda?
Now she is polar bear princess!


Kuma



Explanation is not needed.
It had to be done.


Lee


Lee looks scary in this picture,
but in reality, he looks goood~
It's the default 2P outfit, only with a rose and glasses.
Just a small improvement on his default.


Dragunov


I dislike playing as Dragunov,
but some of his custom clothes are fantastic.
This is my 2P, 1P has a gasmask only and even that looks neat.
I wish I enjoyed his fighting more. *laugh*


Bob


I never use Bob, but fat sophisticated man is necessary.
Although he could look more sophisticated. *giggle*


Steve Fox


Last but not least, Steve Fox as Tj. *hehehe* Sorryyy.
The belts disappear with a custom upper body, sadly.
But I love the jacket. You have no choice; you have to wear nice uniform jacket.


..I have more, I just don't feel like taking pics of them.
Like Mokujin with squirrel kings on their heads, lobster!Yoshimitsu, Sailor Moon!Xiaoyu, pink Kazuya.. I don't remember what else.
Maybe later, but I doubt anyone besides me cares. :'3

1 comment:

  1. Transformer jack. Fisk Kuma faktifisk. Stylish Bob. Frog & robot Roger, and of course Tj Fox.
    Your best blog yet.
    High five.

    ReplyDelete

Plant lily?