Thursday, September 23, 2010

hn~

Lately, I've been pretty busy with my *dun dun dun!* social life.

/o/ (ps. I hate you, Mac-keyboard)

I -still- only have the junk-computer, but hopefully I'll be able to borrow/get one for free from a friend. I am mentally thanking the two of you who offered it, highly appreciated.

At the moment, I'm using a Mac, obviously.

My family is in Italy, I've been by myself for two weeks. Which is nice, although I can't say I've been at home as much as I like to, when I'm by myself. *laugh*

I'm going to dress Loli all weekend, hurray!

Wish I could post pictures, but I won't upload and photoshop anything on this computer. Mhm.

C: Now; I need people who can help me with my Alisa cosplay which is in progress. *Excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plant lily?