Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hahah.

~ ~ ☆ ~ ♠ ~ ♥ ~ ♔ ~ ♣ ~ ♦ ~ ☆ ~ ~

LOL, answering a nettby-survey in my blog! Just want to try this out. Silly thing, I know. :'D If there is a question about my friends list, I go by the one over there. You don't know what Nettby is, or who I am there? Don't think about it. Trust me, it doesn't

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Orange juice a beverage?
2. Last phone call: lol test call from Wirat, or if it does not count, my father.
3. Last text message: Probably miss Puma~
4. Last song you listened to: Ascendead Master by Versailles, according to my cell.
5. Last time you cried: Do not remember.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No.
7. Been cheated on: I have no proof that I haven't, but I doubt this. Highly.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Died a bit on the inside, yes, but no.
9. Lost someone special: <3 You are special. But where are you?
10. Been depressed: I don't know what that means, and I doubt it therefore.
11. Been drunk and threw up: No.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Pink.
13. Ivory.
14. ...Mint?

THIS YEAR (2009)HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: I am living in '10, thank you very much. Therefore I will talk about the year '10. I suppose I have made a few friends. Perhaps.
17. Laughed until you *nearly* cried: Thank God I have, otherwise this would have been a piece of junk of a year.
18. Met someone who changed you: I suppose, in some ways. Hello there, orange juice~
19. Found out who your true friends were: I am always sceptical, but there are some I feel are fine.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Well, if the people who were talking, told me about it, yes.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yes. * dun dun dun *
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Not going to go checking that, no.
23. How many kids do you want to have: Le zero.
24. Do you have any pets: Lotte!
25. Do you want to change your name: I keep doing that.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: ATE CHOCOLATE FONDANT and sushi with friends and family. ^ O^)/
27. What time did you wake up today: Let's just not talk about that... Haha. I went to bed at approximately 9am, because I didn't leave a certain birthday party until 7. D: ;
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Flaunting my mustache, of course.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Inhaling some more oxygen, otherwise I'd die in a while.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Last week? I believe.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I'd summon a princess. c:
32. What are you listening to right now: The refrigerator. It is one noisy refrigerator.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: AAHH YESSS TOM!!! <3 Love that guy.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Do I have to buy more chocolate and orange juice?
35. Most visited webpage: In my life, probably Gaia, but lately, Solia.
36. Whats your real name: What is a real name? Is it a person's personal number? In that case, I am not telling you.
37. Nicknames: tiel, TL, tieru, Silke, Mademoiselle, fisk and the list goes on and I don't feel like proceeding.
38. Relationship Status: I love myself. I mean, no, 'single' is the word. Uh.
39. Zodiac sign?: Half man, half horse. And I use bows and arrows. How awesome isn't that?
40. Male or female?: Do I look like a man to you? HUH?!? Oh wait. * Curls mustache fancily *
41. Hair colour: Blonde.
42. Long or short: Eh, it's growing out.

43. Height: 168cm or so.

47. Do you have a crush on someone?: I don't think so. But I don't need a crush to love you. ^ U^;
48: What do you like about yourself?: I like that I don't have stubby fingers. Yes. That wouldn't be too pretty.
49. Piercings: Not again, thank you.
50. Tattoos: No thank you.
51. Righty or lefty: Right.
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: A long time ago.
53. First piercing: Ears at the age of 6.
54. First best friend: Dennis?
55. First sport you joined: Gymnastics?
56. First vacation: I don't remember, sorry.
58. First pair of trainers: What?

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: Not chocolate. >:
60. Drinking: Not orange juice. >:
62. Listening to: Nothing in particular.
63. Waiting on: Waiting on..? What kind of grammatical mistake is this? I am waiting for laundry to finish.

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: No, thank you.
65. Get Married?: <3 Hehehehe.
66. Career?: Wherever I end up.

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: I do believe eyes are more functional than the lips.
68. Hugs or kisses: At least hugs can't taste weird.
69. Shorter or taller: If we are talking about significant others, which they should, in that case, have stated in the title (I pressume this because the questions are typical for such a section) then taller.
70. Older or Younger: Older. Definitely older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantikkuuu.
72. Sensitive or loud: Err, sensitive.
73. Hook-up or relationship: Servant and doll. I mean, wait..
74. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: No.
77. Drank hard liquor: No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: No.
79. Sex on first date: No.
80. Broken someone's heart: Maybe so.
82. Been arrested: No.
83. Turned someone down: I suppose.
84. Cried when someone died: No.
85. Fallen for a friend?: No.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: No. I mean. If you believe in anything at all, you automatically believe in yourself, because you believe what you believe is right.
87. Miracles: Miracles are nothing but logical things we can't comprehend.
88. Love at first sight: This depends strongly on the situation, but generally, no, it's called lust in that case.
89. Heaven: In symbolism.
90. Santa Claus: I don't care if that one German guy did live or not.
91. Kiss on the first date: I am sure it does happen, so in that sense I believe in it.
92. Angels: Either more symbolism, or metaphysics(?) that I have no relation to.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: In kindergarden.
95. Did you sing today? Always, I wanna be with you, and make belie-- Yes, yes I did.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? No.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? Of course I'd start my childhood over again. c:
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Isn't this obvious? MIX SPEAKER'S,INC.-CONCERT!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plant lily?