Sunday, June 6, 2010

Coordination; Maria

~ ~ ☆ ~ ♠ ~ ♥ ~ ♔ ~ ♣ ~ ♦ ~ ☆ ~ ~

After I told a friend about my dream dress and how I don't want my dream dress for myself, but for " my future wife, " I decided to coordinate items from various internet shops to make an outfit for said wife.

The result ♥


Hair



Straight fringe.
The hair should be straightened a bit so that it is not curly,
but a little wavy.


Head



The big roses are to be pinned on top of the headdress,
the small rose behind it.


Dress + Bag



Purse on right arm.
It looks ivory, but is white.


Necklace + Ring + Bracelet




Bracelet to the left, ring to the right.


Gloves + Shoes



Let's just say the gloves match the dress perfectly, heh..
She should wear black stockings.


I will not bother with cosmetics too,
but she should have light skin, red blush, pretty eyelashes.
Eye color doesn't matter.

Enjoy~! ^ U^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plant lily?