Thursday, May 20, 2010

お願いpegasus

~ ~ ☆ ~ ♠ ~ ♥ ~ ♔ ~ ♣ ~ ♦ ~ ☆ ~ ~

I just woke up from the best dream ever,
and need to record the memories before they vanish.
That is all that there is to this blog post.

Well, in the morning I woke up before that particular dream, and debated whether I should get up or lay there a little longer. Then, in the haze of my mind, I heard my voice saying "I like you 100 times better than lying here." I got puzzled because I said this to an imaginary person. She had curled blonde hair, elegant black clothing and she was short and mature. I thought it was the same person as the one I saw in my lucid dream many, many years ago, when I asked "who is the love of my life?," but that she had changed a lot. Wow, you think a lot of strange things when you're tired.

Onto the dream

I was in a swimming hall where there were people throwing balls across the water. The goal was to throw the ball to the other side of the pool and hit the wall of the pool as powerfully as possible, I believe. The one who threw balls right then was Shoo, I knew that he was good at throwing things. I have no idea if Shoo is good at throwing things. I think I mixed him up with Tj. ;x Hope I don't get a shoe in my head for this.

I walked past the hall and to the other end of the pool and watched the balls they threw hit the wall, when suddenly, a pegasus came flying from god knows where! The people I was with didn't pay any attention to the pegasus but I got excited. A natural reaction to seeing a real pegasus. I thought "how did they genemanipulate the horse like that, how did they manage to make it fly?" It looked just like a fuzzy plain white horse with wings. Everyone besides me called the pegasus a horse, as if it was just a regular horse. There was also another horse there, it looked like the pegasus, but without the wings.

The pegasus stood before me, in the water, staring, looking angry. Then it flew up to me, and to my surprise, it was friendly. I petted it and the fur was soft, so abnormally and unrealistically soft. It was so soft and sweet, I could feel the taste of sugar cotton in my mouth from petting it. I told it みんなの夢を守って! ("please protect everyone's dreams!") then I thought of myself silly because I pulled out a Sailor Chibi Moon quote.

Owners of the pegasus told me I had to come down, something they wanted done. I had to climb ontop of it and write a code on a paper. I really don't understand why. They told me I could have the pegasus, I couldn't believe that. Then I got bored and flew away with the pegasus. We flew out of the hall and out of the building (which was apparently a local shopping center)

After some time I stopped and the pegasus had no longer the same heavenly fur, and not wings. It did, however, suddenly have a horn. The pegasus turned into a unicorn for a moment. I was at a cliff and wanted to fly again, so I ran towards the cliff with the pegasus and when we got off, the wings came out again. The pegasus wings were adjustable, I could choose whether I wanted them behind my legs or in front of. And then I had a Falcor-happy-flight-moment, some random song came on. It was not The Neverending Story, it was something my mind made up on the spot.

I came back to the shopping center, and outside was a huge banner that said something with the message "come humiliate animals." That was just gross. And then I woke up. The end.

I wish I could provide a picture of the pegasus, but it's impossible.
I'd never be able to draw it. Such delightful holy creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plant lily?