Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday ...

Tj and I went to the museum Naturhistoriske Samlinger. (nature historical collections? Eh? orz)
You may not be aware, but this is one of my favorite places I have ever been to.

I really wanted to look at different kinds of stones and crystals, aswell as the underwater creature section and models of ancient fish.
This is what I looked the most forward to.

Coincidentally,
those sections were closed down already.
Apparently the entire museum will close down and be closed for about half a year.

Oh, dear.
I got to see skulls, though, deer skulls. And all kinds of them.
Ah, skulls are so fascinating.

But! The good news is,
I got a crystal shard!
Do you know what that means?
It means.. I have to heal.. the dark crystal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plant lily?